Our aim is to offer patients a fast, efficient and friendly service, however, to enable us to do this we require some help from yourselves.
- Please do not request home visits unless you are housebound or genuinely too ill to attend the surgery.
- If you have several problems you wish to discuss with the doctor, please ask for a longer appointment. Hurried consultations are unsatisfactory for both doctor and patient alike.
- The out-of-hours service is for emergencies and urgent problems which cannot wait until the following day to be seen. Please do not abuse this service.
- If you are unable to attend an appointment, please cancel as early as possible, as this frees the appointment for someone else.
- We always welcome suggestions as to any changes we can make to improve patient care and the services we offer. If you have any suggestions, please let us know by putting your idea in writing to the practice manager.
The Patient Participation Group is also available to help with such matters.
The practice supports the NHS policy of zero tolerance with regard to violence or abuse, verbal or physical, to the doctors, staff or others on the practice premises or other locations where treatment may take place. Persons abusing this policy may be reported to the police and removed from the practice list.
Freedom Of Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 obliges the practice to produce a Publication Scheme. A Publication Scheme is a guide to the “classes” of information that the practice intends to make routinely available. This scheme is available from reception.